Favor Box Tutorial

Hi everyone, 
Welcome to my blog!!
I am going to share an easy tutorial on how to make a favor box. 
I am sorry for bad picture quality, I didn't realize when I was clicking pics. Also, my cardstock doesn't have any stain, its a new piece. Its visible just due to bad quality pics. Please bear with me.
Now, lets get started, you will need 1 pc of A4 size cardstock.
 From the 11 inch side, score it at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", 8 1/4" and 11"
 Now, turn the cardstock to the 8 inch side and score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2" 
 The cardstock must look like this grid...
 Now, cut off the extra little tabs on the sides.
 Then, slit all score lines till the centre. Refer pic for easy understanding.
 Fold the scored line to form a box like this...
 The little tab that we left earlier has to be stick to the side of the box. Glue it down.
 The box will look like this.
 Now, fold all the four sides of the bottom and adhere it. 
 The box is ready to fill with yummy goodies...
 Also, to close it neatly, score 2 opposite side of the top at 3/4". 
Close the other 2 flaps down and then, punch the holes on the scored area (I added the paper clip to make it more clear).
 Tie it with the ribbon. The favor box is ready!! Decorate it as you like... 
Don't forget to check out how I decorated my favor boxes
Hope you like the tutorial. If you have any doubt, please let me know, I will clear it out. Thanks for stopping by!! 
Happy Crafting!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment