Leave Sparkle Card + DT @ Brown Sugar Challenge

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing good!!
This month I have been tied up with so many tasks. I am hardly getting time to be active on the blog. Hopefully, I'll be posting from July on a regular basis.
I am here to sharing another exciting news today! I have been selected as a Design Team Member at Brown Sugar Challenge blog. A huge thanks to Kim for making me a part of her amazing team. Its an honor for me. I am so happy and excited to work with the BSC team. I am in Team B. The challenges are posted on every Friday. 

Here is my first inspirational post for Brown Sugar Challenge # 254 - Anything Goes
I have used the image from Scrap 'n' Dipity - Wind in my hair Fairy. I colored it using Shinhan Touch Markers. The sentiment was a freebie that I saved from Pinterest. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to join in the fun! The winner will get prize from our generous sponsor - Scrap n Dipity.

I am entering my card in:
Addicted to stamps and more
Dragonfly Dreams - Sparkle
Inkspire Me Challenge

Classic Design Team Challenge - ATG

Thank you for visiting.
Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations for being chosen in another DT.. Keep up d gud work.. Beautiful inspiration!

    XoXo
    https://heartydiaries.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty card! Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Maritza DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/......

    ReplyDelete