Sketch Card + Guest Designer @ CRAFT Challenge

Hi everyone,
Today, I am back with another DT inspiration post!! I am guest designing at CRAFT Challenge Blog this month.
I made a scrapbook album sometime back and it was selected as the No 1 in Top 3 at CRAFT Challenge Blog. I was invited for the Guest designing. You can check my post here.
Then, I was selected as the Star of the Month - April and was invited as the Guest designer for a month. A huge thanks to Jo for this honor. I am enjoying this to the fullest!
Now onto today's project.
This week we have a Sketch Challenge.
The sponsor for this challenge is DRS Designs. The winner will receive a store voucher. 

I have used the sponsored image - Circle Lily. Its such a fabulous image!! I colored it using my Shinhan Touch Markers
I really liked how it came out. Hope I was able to inspire someone!!
It's too much fun to work on the sketches so, don't miss the chance and link up your entries!!

I am entering this into-
CAS on Friday - Flowers
Dis Digi - Layers
Deep Ocean - Layers
Hiding in my Craft Room - Super Scraps
My Creative Scoop - ATG with Coloring Image (Winner)
Little Miss Muffet - ATG
Craft Rocket - ATG
Classic Design Team - ATG (Special Mention)

Thank you for stopping by!! Until next time, Happy crafting!!







6 comments:

  1. Woww... U made a simple template look so good.. Loved d card, coloring everything...

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz do a review on Shinhan Touch Markers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Little Miss Muffet. AJ DT LMM

    ReplyDelete